- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Amanda Marcotte
Gay marriage supporters have argued for awhile that traditionalists would be better putting their energy into shoring up traditional marriage rather than opposing same sex unions. Some state legislators are now doing just that.
think about what divorce means," Marcotte writes, "the government can encourage/make more couples give up on the idea and recommit themselves to marriage.
Amanda Marcotte, writing for the Guardian in the United Kingdom on Feb. 3, explained to us how to interpret the Komen foundation's reversal of its decision to halt its funding of Planned Parenthood: