- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge says feds can’t fine commercial user
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Amanda
Since August 2013, Melissa Dunning of Kinsman has been on a mission to supply cookies to troops stationed with her brother, Bruce Boling, and her brother-in-law, Jason Dunning.
From a fire truck ride after a hospital stay to donations of T-shirt sales from an Olympic athlete, Drake Hegy has known the support of his community.
Schools are closed in a one-stoplight South Texas town after the city shut off their water amid a dispute over the bill.
A dispute over the water bill between a one-stoplight South Texas town and its school district has shuttered the schools and left students and parents scrambling.
His team may have lost, but Graham DeLaet won a lot of admirers.
Golf, not gardening is Jason Dufner's strong suit.
Most major champions are happy to bring back a check, a gleaming trophy and great memories from their breakthrough wins.
Even for Phil Mickelson, his path to the top of the leaderboard Thursday in the U.S. Open was unconventional.
Mickelson arrived at Merion Golf Club just hours before his 7:11 a.m. tee time. If he was jet-lagged Thursday, it was hard to tell by the time he finished — he had the first-round lead at the U.S. Open.
Phil Mickelson always knew he would be home in San Diego the day before the U.S. Open at Merion. Wet weather put him home a little early.
Webb Simpson felt the true weight this week of winning a U.S. Open championship.
"We've sat in a lot of stadiums for a lot of reasons over the years," his mother Tambra said. "But [Karns' major league debut] was so different. All that work, all that effort — and there's still a long ways to go — but at that point, it didn't matter. It was official."
Former U.K. Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's spirit of leadership and empowerment lives on.
Prosecutors have charged actress Amanda Bynes with hit-and-run in connection with two traffic crashes in recent months.
Undercover cop Wei Shen allows gamers to infiltrate the seamy world of Chinese Triad gangs in this free roaming, third-person action game.
His wife, Amanda, said her husband had a feeling he'd do well at the tough Oak Hill course.
Asked if he had ever been nervous, she replied, "If he has been, he's never told me."