- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Amazon Items
The Federal Trade Commission is suing online retailer Amazon after thousands of parents complained to the company about accidental purchases their children made by using popular gaming apps.
Google, Facebook and Amazon — a triumvirate the media tend to exalt — have been engaged in some questionable practices that have received relatively little news coverage, even though they were significant events that came to light during the slow summer news period.
The Federal Aviation Administration has a message for Amazon akin to an old "Seinfeld" TV episode: No drones for you.
There is lurking in the land a very treacherous threat to American freedoms, and only a handful of citizens seem to care.
The Robertson family of 'Duck Dynasty' fame has announced it will publish a branded family Bible this fall.
With Amazon caught up in a controversy with Hachette, bookstores may have found a saving grace.
Publishers and the public met this weekend at BookExpo America, the annual industry convention, and seemed to speak in different languages.
Taxable sales in Nevada jumped 7.9 percent in March over the same month a year ago, with big gains noted in the state's core tourism industries, the Department of Taxation reported Thursday.
A conservative, pro-market shareholder activist group is claiming a split in its drive to fend off what it sees as left-wing pressure on two of the biggest names on the Internet.