- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Latest Amazon Items
An actress who filed an anonymous lawsuit against Amazon.com and its Internet Movie Database for revealing her age identified herself in a federal court filing Friday.
Online retailer Amazon says 2011 was the best holiday ever for its Kindle-brand e-readers and tablet computers.
D.C. resident readies for city hall recall effort; Joint effort in Virginia to challenge Romney, Paul certifications; Perry files ballot suit in Va.; Some Va. Assembly bills appear ghostwritten; Norton calls for full audit of Union Station; Va. merchants push for Amazon to pay state sales tax; More speed cameras planned for Prince George's; Maryland lawmaker wants to ban Internet 'sweepstakes' gambling.
Christmas comes but once a year, the saying goes, and this year it's on the sixth day of Hanukkah. This means there are plenty of gift shoppers out there, and as the clock ticks down, panic may set in.
You might say that Lady Gaga's year really began in an egg.
Beach Boys announce 50th anniversary reunion tour
Election fatigue: Seven out of 10 Americans can't wait for the 2012 presidential campaign to be over, preferring to "fast-forward" to the end, says Gallup analyst Jeffrey Jones.
Groupon is thinking locally. The online deals site is offering a $10 credit to the first 150,000 people who purchase a local Groupon by Dec. 24.
Fans of Christopher Hitchens are doing more than mourning his death: They're buying his books.