- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Amazon.Com Inc. Items
Amazon.com Inc.'s new Kindle Fire models are the latest challengers to the iPad and come amid expectations that Apple will start selling a mini iPad soon.
Amazon.com is expected to update its Kindle Fire tablet computer on Thursday.
Amazon.com Inc. quenched the Kindle Fire on Thursday, saying its first tablet computer is now "sold out."
Amazon.com Inc. says it has sold out of its Kindle Fire tablet computer amid expectations of a new model for the holiday season.
This summer, Americans were walking contradictions: They opened their wallets despite escalating fears about the slow economic recovery and surging gas prices.
Amazon.com Inc. is adding NBC shows to its roster of free videos that can be watched online by customers who pay $79 a year for unlimited free shipping on goods bought at the online retailer.
It was either physicist Niels Bohr or baseball's Yogi Berra — take your pick — who declared, "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." That said, I'm going to make a prediction anyway: the Zooka Speaker Bar, priced at $99, will be a runaway hit this holiday season.
Amazon.com Inc. has updated its cloud music player to mimic Apple Inc.'s iTunes Match, but is offering 10 times more storage space for the same price.
Amazon.com is expected to post sharply higher revenue when it reports second-quarter results Thursday after the market closes, but its investments in new distribution facilities may weigh on the online retailer.