- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Amazon.Com Items
Nobel laureates Mo Yan and Elfriede Jelinek are among the finalists for a prize honoring fiction translated into English.
Hawaii lawmakers are trying to level the playing field for retailers on the islands by mandating taxes on Internet sales transactions.
"12 Years a Slave" is getting a post-Oscar bump - for the book it was based on.
In the crowded south Lake Union neighborhood where Amazon.com workers go out for espresso, an ice age mammoth died 10,000 years ago and remained until Tuesday, when a plumbing contractor crew uncovered its tusk.
A craft brewer still has hopes of one day using drones to deliver its lager to ice fishing anglers on Minnesota lakes by air, despite being grounded by federal aviation officials after a recent test run.
Here is the text of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's fourth State of the State address as prepared for delivery:
The airing of a J.D. Salinger documentary has returned "The Catcher in the Rye" to the top of best-seller lists.
UPS may be forced to change the way it plans for the holiday season after December shipping problems took a bite out of fourth-quarter earnings.
Stocks headed lower Tuesday as investors continued to worry about the winding down by the Federal Reserve of its economic stimulus program and weak consumer spending in the United States.