- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Amber Heard
Even though Katie Holmes, Zoe Saldana and new mom Charlize Theron were among the guests, the real stars at the inaugural 25 Most Powerful Stylists luncheon were the experts who dress them.
The novel "The Rum Diary" was a bit of juvenilia written and shopped around unsuccessfully by Hunter S. Thompson before his career as a political journalist caught fire. Set around 1960, it tells the story of Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp), a booze-addled journalist who signs on at the San Juan Star, a last-chance saloon of a newspaper in Puerto Rico.
The legendary Playboy bunny costume can be pretty snug, but it puts a wearer in the mood.
The creator of Michael Myers and "Halloween" is returning to horror after a 10-year hiatus.
GLAAD is happy to be turning 25 years old.