- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Amber Lee Ettinger
Model and actress Amber Lee Ettinger became a national sensation when her 2007 YouTube video "Crush on Obama" tallied nearly 25 million hits, eventually landing the 29-year-old New Yorker on "Saturday Night Live."
Angelina Jolie, for the last 10 years a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, has accepted a position as Special Representative on the Afghan refugee situation, the U.N. announced Tuesday in Geneva.
Miss Ettinger explained to ABC that she didn't want to be a "flip-flopper."