- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Easter symbolizes the freedom to choose eternal life
Topic - Amber Lee Ettinger
Model and actress Amber Lee Ettinger became a national sensation when her 2007 YouTube video "Crush on Obama" tallied nearly 25 million hits, eventually landing the 29-year-old New Yorker on "Saturday Night Live."
Angelina Jolie, for the last 10 years a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, has accepted a position as Special Representative on the Afghan refugee situation, the U.N. announced Tuesday in Geneva.
Despite prodding from Fox News host Sean Hannity, Miss Ettinger refused to say during a June interview that Mr. Obama "has failed"; in the same month, she released another video imploring Mr. Obama to "step up, 'cause I need that man, if my old crush on you was true/'Cause across the land … all our hearts were bet on you."