- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Latest Amber Stanley Items
Prince George's County police are examining video that shows a Central High School student walking to school shortly before he was gunned down and don't believe anything was taken from him in the fatal attack, officials said.
It has been nearly two weeks since a gunman burst into a Kettering home and gunned down a 17-year-old honor roll student in her bedroom, but investigators' leads in the killing are still slim.
Prince George's County police on Friday were back at the scene of a shocking killing to search for additional evidence in the death of a 17-year-old honor roll student who was gunned down in her Kettering home.