- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest America Online Items
Federal officials do not intend to challenge AOL Inc.'s plans to buy online news hub Huffington Post, after concluding that the deal does not raise significant antitrust concerns.
This week the List looks at Time magazine Person of the Year choices who helped pioneer the computer and digital age.
If you're single and lonely, consider the plight of Angelo DiMeglio. A contractor who built his own house on Martha's Vineyard, Mass., he has had hundreds of people view an Internet dating ad he posted, but in more than a year of searching, there has not been even one nibble.