- European probe on course for a landing on a comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
American Academy Of Pediatrics
Latest American Academy Of Pediatrics Items
A leading medical group says there's some evidence that probiotics, or "good" bacteria, may have limited benefits for certain illnesses in children.
Removing cough and cold medicines for very young children from store shelves led to a big decline in emergency room visits for bad reactions to the drugs, government research found.
The constitutionality of a law regulating the sale of extremely violent video games to minors is being challenged in the Supreme Court. The California law in question prohibits the sale of violent video games to minors and imposes up to $1,000 in fines.
Those soft fabric sleep positioners that parents put in the crib to keep babies safely sleeping on their backs could be dangerous, even deadly, for little ones, the government warned Wednesday.
Parents are already crying out in vain against the hypersexualized messages spewing at their children day and night. But they expect their doctors to be on their side when it comes to promoting sexual sanity in their children — especially when most support abstinence for themselves, too.
Flu vaccination should be required for all doctors, nurses and other health workers, the nation's largest pediatricians' group says, calling it a long overdue step to protect patients.
The FBI on Wednesday was trying to determine whether a passenger staged a bomb hoax that prompted a search of a Thai Airways jetliner at Los Angeles International Airport.
The nation's largest pediatricians' group is endorsing mandatory flu vaccinations for doctors, nurses and other health workers.
A new policy statement by the nation's major professional group for pediatricians has won praise for its indictment of America's hypersexualized media.