- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest American Airlines Items
When an important social issue intersected with business in Arizona, Corporate America decided it was time to take a stand.
About 400 projected layoffs will be avoided this year at the American Airlines maintenance base in Tulsa as the airline uses buyouts and attrition to trim its workforce, the company said Wednesday.
To look at them, one might not guess the grim provenance of two pins soon to be on display at the American Airlines Flight Academy museum in Fort Worth.
A direct flight from Bangor to Washington, D.C., will remain in place following the merger of U.S. Airways and American Airlines.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission are busier than ever before in history as antitrust law enforcement agencies, and that's bad news for American businesses.
US Airways and American Airlines employees from across the country gathered outside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday afternoon, raising their voices and their signs to demand the Justice Department stop blocking the companies' $11 billion merger.
The Justice Department and a number of state attorneys general are challenging the proposed $11 billion merger between US Airways Group Inc. and American Airlines' parent company, AMR Corp.
American Airlines flights are back in the air after a system-wide computer meltdown grounded the airline nationwide Tuesday.
Following years of bankruptcy filings and debt consolidations, American Airlines and US Airways are expected to announce a merger Thursday, lowering the total of major carriers in the industry to four.