- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest American Airlines Items
Superstorm Sandy grounded more than 10,000 flights across the Northeast and the globe, and it could be days before some passengers can get where they're going.
In recent decades, labor union leaders often have sowed the seeds of their own demise by overplaying their hand and overestimating their dominion.
American Airlines is sending layoff warning notices to more than 11,000 employees although it expects job losses to be closer to 4,400.
An American Airlines plane chartered by the Miami Dolphins clipped a parked plane as it prepared to take off from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
Oppenheimer Funds agreed to pay more than $35 million to settle government charges that it misled investors who invested in two of its bond funds.
As any traveler knows, the U.S. air- line industry has undergone rapid transformations in re- cent years because of a number of market forces.
American Airlines argued before a federal bankruptcy judge Monday that its union contracts need to be changed to make the company financially stable.
U.S. Airways has struck deals with labor unions at American Airlines to win their support for a possible merger with American.
Eric Mueller's vacation started when his plane filled with smoke. Soon, people slid down an emergency chute, inflated life vests and climbed into a raft.