- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
Latest American Airlines Items
Oppenheimer Funds agreed to pay more than $35 million to settle government charges that it misled investors who invested in two of its bond funds.
As any traveler knows, the U.S. air- line industry has undergone rapid transformations in re- cent years because of a number of market forces.
American Airlines argued before a federal bankruptcy judge Monday that its union contracts need to be changed to make the company financially stable.
U.S. Airways has struck deals with labor unions at American Airlines to win their support for a possible merger with American.
Eric Mueller's vacation started when his plane filled with smoke. Soon, people slid down an emergency chute, inflated life vests and climbed into a raft.
American Airlines on Wednesday used social media to explain its actions after Alec Baldwin complained he was booted from a flight for playing a word game on his cellphone as the plane was about to depart from Los Angeles.
A flight attendant was the subject of a Twitter tirade from Alec Baldwin after the actor was booted from a plane at Los Angeles International Airport for playing a word game on his cell phone as the plane was about to depart for New York.
Alec Baldwin issued an apology Wednesday to fellow passengers on an American Airlines flight that was delayed by his refusal to stop playing a cellphone game _ but stopped short of apologizing to the airline or the flight attendant he later mocked on Twitter.
Alec Baldwin's dustup with American Airlines continued for a second day Wednesday, with the airline taking to social media to maintain it was following federal regulations when it booted an "extremely vocal customer" from a flight for refusing to shut off his cellphone.