- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
American Bar Association
Latest American Bar Association Items
Some top officers from the American Bar Association are participating in a discussion in Columbia on the future of legal education.
With a life of imprisonment at stake for Steven Clippinger, an expert is digging through his past, searching for mitigating circumstances in his life that shaped the man who allegedly shot and killed his brother and sister-in-law.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that she will soon tour the nation and deliver a series of speeches to promote more trust in government. She made her remarks at an annual American Bar Association meeting in San Francisco.
President Obama recently issued his 20th presidential signing statement, this time to an addendum to the sprawling National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal 2012. The president notably took issue with provisions that deal with the detention, interrogation and prosecution of suspected terrorists.