- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
American Bar Association
Latest American Bar Association Items
Some top officers from the American Bar Association are participating in a discussion in Columbia on the future of legal education.
With a life of imprisonment at stake for Steven Clippinger, an expert is digging through his past, searching for mitigating circumstances in his life that shaped the man who allegedly shot and killed his brother and sister-in-law.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that she will soon tour the nation and deliver a series of speeches to promote more trust in government. She made her remarks at an annual American Bar Association meeting in San Francisco.
President Obama recently issued his 20th presidential signing statement, this time to an addendum to the sprawling National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal 2012. The president notably took issue with provisions that deal with the detention, interrogation and prosecution of suspected terrorists.