- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - American Basketball Association
The American Basketball Association (ABA) was a professional basketball league founded in 1967. The ABA ceased to exist with the ABA–NBA merger in 1976. - Source: Wikipedia
Julius Erving has denied an upcoming auction of his personal basketball memorabilia collection is tied to a lawsuit filed against him by a Georgia bank.
Former Ohio State star Larry Siegfried, who helped the Buckeyes to their only championship in 1960 and won five NBA titles in seven years with the Boston Celtics, died Thursday night. He was 71.
Wayne "Tree" Rollins was playing with his dog by the pool at his home in Orlando, Fla., when the phone rang in March 2006. A veteran coach and player, he wasn't even thinking about basketball.