- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
American Can Company
Latest American Can Company Items
Obamacare is just a battle in a cultural war being waged in America: the war between the American value system and leftism. Lovers of America as an abstraction may be found on both sides, but it truly is a war for the real soul of our country. It's not about policy or whether the individual mandate should be instituted; it's about who we are as a people.
The defending champion won the first seven games of Friday's match, then actually fell down a break early in the second set, before quickly regaining it on the way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over fifth-seeded Li Na.
Actor Gary Sinise has years of experience helping the nation's veterans and first responders. Today, The Gary Sinise Foundation has taken that advocacy to a new level. Whether it's through his concerts with the Lt. Dan Band or by building "smart homes" for wounded war fighters, his work demonstrates that the nation's responsibility to its troops extends well beyond Memorial Day.
Riccardo Muti, the master conductor, is sounding an ominous note, and it isn't rising from the orchestra pit.
President Barack Obama called Friday for an overhaul of the higher education financial aid system, warning that colleges and universities that fail to control spiraling tuition costs could lose federal funds.
Just about the last thing the world economy needs right now is a trumped-up digital trade war over electronic data stored and processed on servers located virtually anywhere. However, unless the governments of the United States and Europe and multinational tech companies start talking soon about reconciling and simplifying international data-protection rules, some ominous storm clouds could threaten trans-Atlantic e-commerce.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband recently passed away. He was in the U.S. Air Force and was in Vietnam in 1966 and 1967 for over a year and half. He started out with diabetes, then went to heart problems and died from idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). He served in Vietnam when Agent Orange was sprayed. They say they don't know the cause of IPF, but I truly believe that it was from Agent Orange. Who should I contact about this?
What began as an anomaly has turned into a troubling trend for American golf.