- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
American Cancer Society
Latest American Cancer Society Items
The NFL will donate more than $1 million to the American Cancer Society as a result of this year's breast cancer awareness campaign.
A Long Island township has imposed restrictions on the placement of new cell towers that are among the toughest in the country, and one phone company says it effectively bans new construction.
Cancer is the world's top "economic killer" as well as its likely leading cause of death, the American Cancer Society contends in a new report it will present at a global cancer conference in China this week.
Imagine a meaningful way to get rid of old articles of clothing while helping raise awareness to save women around the world. That double good deed is what "The Kane Show" at Hot 99.5-FM is doing Friday with its Bras Across D.C. event at the Reflecting Pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., the disc jockeys will be taking women's donated bras and lining the pool in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.