- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
American Civil Liberties Union Of Maryland
Latest American Civil Liberties Union Of Maryland Items
Police officers nationwide, engaging a smartphone-happy public eager to catalog every potential misstep and post it on YouTube, are donning new accessories — body-mounted video cameras.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland is pointing to a D.C. police department's recent order as a model for law enforcement agencies in the state that want to adopt clear policies dealing with private citizens' right to record police actions.
Maryland elections officials have approved more than 87,000 signatures in opposition to the state's Dream Act, according to numbers released Monday by the state Board of Elections.