- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
American Civil Liberties Union
Latest American Civil Liberties Union Items
A Minnesota man who’s a pastor by trade and bus driver by school day said he was fired for leading the students in his charge in Christian prayers
Amnesty bill a power grab by well-heeled special interests
It took nearly 15 years after voters approved medical marijuana for it to become available in the District of Columbia, but the next major change to pot laws in the nation's capital is on the fast track.
The price of security includes harassment from the sensitivity police
A new political-advocacy cartoon warns that if lawmakers aren't stopped in their attacks on abortion, women may need a time machine to get one.
A military veteran who wanted to sport a license plate that played on the word “infidel” but was turned down by worried Michigan officials is now cleared for all the politically incorrect driving he wants to do.
The Supreme Court seemed prepared Tuesday to uphold a voter-approved ban on taking account of race in college admissions.
Employees at a western Michigan manufacturing company might not all agree with the Catholic owners' religious stance on birth control, but that doesn't mean any of them want their generous health benefits to change.
Washington Times Exclusive: The federal agent who blew the whistle on the Fast and Furious scandal is suddenly unwelcome at the very Border Patrol agency he sought to protect.