- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
American College Of Healthcare Executives
Latest American College Of Healthcare Executives Items
Dear Sgt Shaft: I am currently in the Homeless Domiciliary program at the Coatesville VA Medical Center (CVAMC) in Pennsylvania after getting treatment for PTSD [Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] and other conditions related to my service in Iraq. I am writing you for assistance to help fellow homeless veterans.