- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
American Electric Power
Latest American Electric Power Items
American Electric Power is planning to cut rates for most residential customers by more than 12 percent.
Ohio regulators have decided American Electric Power customers will be charged a bit more over the next year to pay for over $57 million in repairs after severe windstorms in summer 2012.
West Virginia regulators have approved American Electric Power's plan to trim vegetation along distribution and transmission lines in the state.
CODA Automotive, a leading developer and manufacturer of the new, all-electric CODA, today announced the delivery of its first fleet vehicle sale to AEP Ohio, a unit of American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP). The utility, which delivers electricity to more than 5 million people in 11 states, incorporated the 2012 CODA into its robust fleet as a part of a demonstration project to learn more about electric vehicles and charging infrastructure.
Our nation is facing a perplexing dichotomy today. Millions of Americans can't find jobs - some have even given up looking - yet employers are saying they can't find the skilled workers they need to fill critical positions.
The House will soon vote to (slightly) rein in the Obama Environmental Protection Agency. But this much-needed baby step by Congress will only happen if Republicans have the knowledge and muster the courage to withstand a final bare-knuckles assault by EPA's enviro allies.