- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
American Film Institute
Latest American Film Institute Items
That famous movie line, "Here's looking at you, kid," will have time to echo in the halls of the Smithsonian this weekend as the son of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall opens the first film festival at the National Mall's new movie theater.
The protectors of Marilyn Monroe's image say a collector who wants $500,000 for a short 1940s stag film is committing fraud and violating the actress's intellectual property rights by claiming it shows her having sex when she was underage.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association is giving away more than a million dollars.
Standing on the soundstage where Fred Astaire once danced and Dorothy skipped down the yellow brick road, Morgan Freeman accepted the American Film Institute's Life Achievement Award.
Elizabeth Taylor, screen goddess, was born in 1951's "A Place in the Sun," when she cooed into Montgomery Clift's ear, "You'll be my pickup."
A look at 20 quality films that didn't receive an Oscar nomination.
The blockbusters "Inception" and "Toy Story 3," the Facebook drama "The Social Network," the heist thriller "The Town" and the Western "True Grit" are among the American Film Institute's top-10 movies.
The blockbusters "Inception" and "Toy Story 3," the Facebook drama "The Social Network," the heist thriller "The Town" and the Western "True Grit" are among the American Film Institute's top 10 movies of the year.
The American Film Institute is honoring Morgan Freeman with its Life Achievement Award.