- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - American Gas Association
The American Gas Association (AGA), founded in 1918, is an American trade organization representing natural gas supply companies and others with an interest in manufacture of gas appliances and the production of gas. About 92% of the 70 million natural gas customers in the US receive their gas from AGA members. - Source: Wikipedia
Telemarketers are calling on Congress to ease restrictions on their access to cellphones, saying it has become increasingly difficult to reach customers who no longer use traditional land lines as their primary mode of contact.
What's in a name?
The path to a national energy policy based largely on natural gas is becoming clearer as economic turmoil and rising oil prices cause lawmakers to take a second look at the clean-burning fuel trapped in underground rock, American Gas Association President and CEO Dave McCurdy said Tuesday.
First, the pipeline exploded. Then the flames, like a blowtorch, set the neighborhood overlooking San Francisco Bay ablaze.