- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
Latest American Idol Items
Big-voiced rocker Caleb Johnson, the winner of season 13 of "American Idol," joined runner-up Jena Irene at her high school prom in suburban Detroit.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 19-25. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
A sharp decline in viewers for the season finales of "The Voice" and "American Idol" this week raises the question of whether music competition shows on television are fading out.
Big-voiced rocker Caleb Johnson is the season 13 "American Idol," winning the title over teenage pop singer Jena Irene.
Media giant 21st Century Fox said Thursday that it has agreed preliminarily to merge its TV production company Shine, maker of "The Biggest Loser," with Apollo Management's Endemol and Core Media Group, the makers of shows such as "Big Brother" and "American Idol."
This year's winner of "American Idol" and country singer Jennifer Nettles will join the lineup of performers at the National Memorial Day Concert on the Capitol lawn in Washington.
Clay Aiken, the North Carolinian "American Idol"-turned-congressional hopeful, was still waiting Wednesday for the final results of his primary against fellow Democrat Keith Crisco.
One by one, 10 girls on Season 13 of "American Idol" were invited out to perform live while the rest sat backstage with high-def cameras locked on every anguished twitch and nervous smile. But talented Kenzie Hall was not among them.
A recent time slot switch hasn't paid dividends for Fox's lurching "American Idol," which reached a smaller audience last week than for all but one episode of its rookie season in the summer of 2002.