- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest American Idol Items
Reality TV fans are getting their own convention.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest said Tuesday that it could be weeks before the show's new judges are announced.
Ellen DeGeneres couldn't be talked into staying with "American Idol," a Fox executive said Monday, creating a second opening for change in the show's 10th season.
Fox executives are remaining quiet about possible changes on "American Idol" amid reports that television's favorite show was about to welcome Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler as new judges.
Here come the new judges on "American Idol," maybe.
Former "Fly Girl" Jennifer Lopez is poised to return to television _ this time as a judge on "American Idol."
Don't call it "American Idol." Call it "Extreme Makeover: 'Idol' Edition."
Former "Fly Girl" Jennifer Lopez is poised to return to television — this time as a judge on "American Idol."
Ellen DeGeneres is dancing off "American Idol" after one season and Jennifer Lopez is poised to step in.