- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - American Insurance Association
The American Insurance Association is an insurance industry trade association representing about 300 insurance companies that provide property insurance and/or casualty insurance in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
Prospects that the District will become the first jurisdiction in the nation to require gun owners to purchase liability insurance were dampened Thursday when Mayor Vincent C. Gray made known that he does not support the proposed legislation.
Just one year after the District of Columbia passed a law making it slightly less expensive to register a handgun, the liberal city council is trying again to discourage gun ownership by making it prohibitively expensive.
The Virginia Supreme Court has handed down an unprecedented ruling on companies' liability for global warming-related damages — a first-in-the-nation decision that could portend massive consequences for energy companies and environmental lawyers.