- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - American Le Mans Series
The American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón (ALMS) is a sports car racing series based in the United States and Canada. It consists of a series of endurance and sprint races, and was created in the spirit of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Teams compete in one of five current classes: P1, P2 & PC Le Mans Prototypes, and GT(E) & GTC Grand Touring cars. Race lengths vary from 1 hour 40 minutes to 12 hours. - Source: Wikipedia
The future of sports car racing is two races old, and purists don't like it all.
The rules are set, the classes - as cluttered as they may be - decided and the future of North American road racing is finally here.
Katherine Legge, a veteran of IndyCar and Champ Car racing, is exploring other options.