- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest American League Items
Yu Darvish got right down to business when the Texas Rangers' pitchers and catchers reported to spring training on Sunday.
Detroit Tigers ace Justin Verlander threw 41 pitches in his first official bullpen session of spring training.
Spring training is starting, and it's time for Robinson Cano, Shin-Soo Choo and a number of other big names to suit up for new teams. Free agent signings are the lifeblood of baseball's offseason, helping fans stay engaged during the cold of winter.
One by one, Derek Jeter watched them walk away.
The teams sport such names as the San Antonio Alamos, Abilene Prairie Dogs and Edinburg Roadrunners.
Royals ace James Shields is open to staying in Kansas City beyond this season.
Reliever Jon Rauch agreed Thursday to a minor league contract and will report to the major league spring training camp.
Max Scherzer figures to get an extension from the Tigers very soon, a contract that could make it easier to guess what Jordan Zimmermann is worth.
Former Orioles infielder, University of Virginia star and Ryan Zimmerman's college teammate Mark Reynolds has been linked to the Nats, along with four other teams.