- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest American Legion Items
Vietnam veteran Jesus Quintana loves to hunt, but crossing fields and forests is not easy for the Eastside Indianapolis double amputee.
The chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee said he will start assigning his staff to accompany American Legion-backed inspections of veterans' facilities after officials allegedly blocked investigators from completing an on-site evaluation in Seattle.
While President Obama talked about many initiatives to help veterans during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, veterans' groups criticized him Wednesday for not demanding a full repeal of cuts to military retirement benefits.
The American Legion is hosting a town hall in Atlanta to discuss the quality of care being offered at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
Betty McAleenan held her high school class ring last week for the first time in 71 years. It was returned to her in a small ceremony held at the American Legion Hall in Lander.
The American Legion is hosting two town hall meetings on Veterans Administration health care in Georgia this month.
The American Legion will be holding two town hall-style meetings focusing on government health care for veterans.
Investigator Bret Strecker has spent a fair amount of time hunched over the keyboard of his computer over the past 15 months.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I will be converting to Medicare/TRICARE For Life next year at age 65. (TRICARE is the health care program serving uniformed service members, retirees and their families worldwide.) My wife is 10 years younger. Will she be able to remain on TRICARE Prime until she also reaches age 65?