- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - American Pie
Parents are outraged after an anti-bullying presentation for teenage girls at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, N.Y., required students to role-play a lesbian relationship.
"[The definitions] were put forth to make sure that students understand that all gender identities and/or sexual orientations are protected in law in New York State as part of an effort to curb harassment, discrimination, and bullying," he wrote.
Mr. Finch also clarified that the definitions of the words "pansexual" and "genderqueer" were "overly granular" when explained to the students and that the school district will make efforts to clarify those meanings.