- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Latest American Samoa Items
American Samoa is keeping most schools closed for the rest of the week as the U.S. territory tries to contain a pink eye outbreak that has affected at least 2,400 students and teachers, disrupted court hearings and kept some passengers from boarding flights.
The minimum wage hike that Congress imposed on two U.S. territories in 2007 has harmed their economies so profoundly that it's prompted howls for mercy from both governors.
A socialist City Council member in Seattle recently told an audience that concerns about raising minimum wage were unduly ratcheted due to an analysis by a "right-wing think tank" — only the data was written by the Obama administration's Government Accountability Office.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Honolulu is helping promote science, technology, engineering and math education in American Samoa schools.
American Samoa is granting amnesty to immigrants living in the U.S. territory illegally.
American Samoa is banning shark fishing in its waters in hopes of stopping the population's decline.
President Obama and some congressional Democrats are united in their opposition to an increase in the minimum wage.
Two days after winning for the first time in its soccer history, American Samoa stretched its unbeaten run to two games.