- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest American University Items
In this era of increasing diplomatic friction with Russia over Ukraine, it would be well to remember that April 30 marks the 65th anniversary of the first, and most unbelievable, successes of American and Western foreign policy marking the beginning of the Cold War.
On April 22, 1864 — 150 years ago — Congress authorized that all newly minted coins be inscribed with "In God We Trust."
Radical historians over the years made an intellectual mountain out of molehill that was Croly.
The Eagles played Ohio State tough earlier this season, coming within seven points with just over six minutes left in the game, so they consider themselves ready for a big arena with thousands of fans rooting against them.
The Eagles headed out for Milwaukee Tuesday ready to show the country that they're not just happy to be here.
The Eagles advanced to the NCAAs for the first time in five years, stymieing Boston with smothering defense and beating the top-seeded Terriers 55-36 Wednesday night in the Patriot League championship game.
With their energetic secret weapon helping the cause, American soars into Boston to face the first place Terriers with an NCAA Tournament automatic bid on the line
D.C. United selected Kuykendall in the fourth round of the MLS Supplemental Draft in 2005, and he made his MLS debut with the team later that year. Prior to his time with United, Kuykendall played at American from 2001-2005.
Tony Wroblicky had 15 points, eight rebounds and two blocks to help American University beat top-seeded Boston University 55-36 for the Patriot League championship.