- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - America'S Consulate
A group dedicated to finding out the truth of what transpired at America's consulate during the fatal Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack says concerned citizens should bombard their congressional members with requests to create a special committee — and videotape the lawmakers' responses to post online as additional pressure.
Former Florida Rep. Allen West said Wednesday that Congress needs to appoint a special committee to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012, fatal attacks on America’s consulate in Benghazi, Libya.