- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - America'S Facility
A number of publications, including The Washington Times, broke the news last week that President Obama had proposed moving the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican. All hell quickly broke loose in liberal circles of interest to defend the president and attack his conservative critics.
The Obama administration, in what's been called an egregious slap in the face to the Vatican, has moved to shut down the U.S. Embassy to the Holy See.
Five hundred Marines are en route to Spain to establish a new security force tasked with rapid response protection duties for U.S. citizens, government workers and facilities in Africa.