- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Amherst College
Amherst College is a private liberal arts college located in Amherst, Massachusetts, United States. Amherst is an exclusively undergraduate four-year institution in an unusually open curriculum. - Source: Wikipedia
Extensive media coverage of the George Zimmerman trial and the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary leave the public with the perception that America is an increasingly dangerous place. But is that perception real?
Hollywood continues its collaboration with Chinese censors even as it pushes back against U.S. attempts to limit violent content in film and television in the aftermath of the mass killing in Newtown, Conn., last December, experts observe.
It's a few minutes after a performance of his debut play and Hamish Linklater looks like he's got indigestion.
Scholars at Amherst College in Massachusetts believe a collector may have what would be just the second known photo of poet Emily Dickinson.
Scholars at Amherst College in Massachusetts believe a collector may have what would be just the second known photo of Emily Dickinson.
A double standard in Delaware: Why does Republican Senate hopeful Christine O'Donnell get such excruciating press scrutiny about a dalliance with witchcraft while her Democratic rival, Chris Coons, gets only a few passing mentions of his youthful admiration of Marxism?