- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Latest Amir Khan Items
Amir Khan vowed to be impressive in his first welterweight fight, and he was.
Amir Khan got a fight in the weight division he wanted and on the card he wanted.
Former light-welterweight champion Amir Khan will fight Luis Collazo on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather's bout with Marcos Maidana in Las Vegas on May 3.
Peterson had not fought in 14 months since testing positive for synthetic testosterone, which caused the cancellation of a rematch with Amir Khan set for last May.
Peterson believes a long spell between bouts, resulting from a positive test for synthetic testosterone and the subsequent cancellation of last May's rematch with Amir Khan, will ultimately give him extra fuel.
Amir Khan now realizes he was too exciting for his own good.
After Amir Khan lost two straight fights and all of his championship belts, the British boxer decided his career was in dire need of a reboot.
British boxer Amir Khan has left his trainer Freddie Roach as he looks to revive his career after two losses over the last year.
After a contested fight, American Lamont Peterson believes he will only receive full credit for beating Amir Khan if he repeats the effort in their upcoming rematch.