- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Amos Yadlin Items
An Israeli security expert estimated Monday that Iran will have the materials necessary to build a nuclear bomb within six months.
Iran already has all the necessary elements to construct a nuclear weapon, the former head of Israel's military intelligence says.
One of the largest prisoner swaps in Israeli-Palestinian history began Tuesday, as army Staff Sgt. Gilad Schalit returned home after Israel secured his freedom in return for the release of 1,027 Palestinian prisoners.
Syrian President Bashar Assad got a "license to kill" anti-government demonstrators because the United Nations failed to impose the kind of tough measures that helped topple Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, according to a former chief of Israeli military intelligence.
Top Israeli defense officials privately support President Obama's decision to send a U.S. ambassador to Syria with the hopes that U.S. diplomatic pressure and financial aid will persuade President Bashar Assad to break ties with Iran and Hezbollah terrorists.