- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Amy Adams Items
Over the last year, environmental groups have tried three times to use the federal Clean Water Act to force Duke Energy to clear out leaky coal ash dumps like the one that ruptured last week, spewing enough toxic sludge into a North Carolina river to fill 73 Olympic-sized pools.
The fashion house Valentino has apologized for touting in an email blast to journalists that one of their pricey bags was carried by Amy Adams as she stepped from a car at the wake of Philip Seymour Hoffman.
One of the most talked-about events of the week was Alexander Wang's show scheduled Saturday night in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. It's an interesting venue but one that's not familiar to most New Yorkers.
Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Ethan Hawke, Brian Dennehey, Amy Adams and Ellen Burstyn were among the stars who paid their respects Friday at a private funeral for Philip Seymour Hoffman that combined sadness and humor to honor an actor widely considered among the best of his generation.
Mourning for Philip Seymour Hoffman continued as family and close friends paid their respects to the actor at a Thursday night wake in Manhattan.
Hollywood loves a sequel, and this awards season is shaping up to be one.
"Gravity" soared with a record-setting seven Critics' Choice Awards, but "12 Years a Slave" was named best picture.
The con-artist comedy "American Hustle and the 3-D space odyssey "Gravity" lead the Academy Awards with 10 nominations each, including nods for best picture.
In a hydra-headed Oscar race, "American Hustle," ''12 Years a Slave" and "Gravity" all have legitimate claims to favorite status. And that's a good thing.