- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Amy Fisher
Much has transpired since Nadya Suleman became "Octomom" by giving birth to eight premature but otherwise healthy children on Jan. 26, 2009. She's gone from medical marvel - hers are the only known full set of octuplets to live past their first week - to national punch line for her various money-generating efforts
"Octomom" Nadya Suleman did porn films, boxed D-list celebrities, even endorsed birth control for dogs after giving birth in 2009 to eight babies after she received in vitro fertility treatments.
From Miracle Mom to Octomom and now, perhaps very soon, Porno Mom, the bizarre life of Nadya Suleman and her 14 children has been a subject that rarely ceases to amaze.
There have been only a few simultaneous knockouts in the history of boxing. Fortunately, there's still time to pray for another one Saturday night when Jose Canseco steps back into the celebrity ring against Lenny Dykstra in Hollywood.
Marilyn Church didn't even have to ask Bernard Madoff, Martha Stewart, Woody Allen and John Gotti to sit for their portraits. She simply found a good seat in court and pulled out her pad _ then got paid.
Nine years ago, when Michael Henderson checked out a vacant lot in the District's Edgewood neighborhood, he saw possibilities. He was right. Today, that lot is ablaze in summer color. Mr. Henderson is the proud owner of the home across the way, with a few improvements of its own - new drywall in the bathroom and flagstones in the front.
AMERICAN FOOD WRITING: AN ANTHOLOGY WITH CLASSIC RECIPES
"There are some places where you can find a fixer-upper you can afford," says Amy Fisher, vice president of District-based Realty Group Inc. "Petworth, Brightwood, NoMa - the area North of Massachusetts Avenue - and SoFlo, the area south of Florida, parts of Brookland, Woodridge, all have possibilities."