- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Amy Herzog
She's a whiny, spoiled, would-be yoga teacher with no students, and he's a lying pothead. They're young Americans living an ex-pat dream in Paris while under increasing emotional duress, and their romantic fantasy about Parisian life is fading fast.
Suppose you found out something terrible might have happened to you, yet you still couldn't remember it.