- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Amy Poehler Items
Another Poehler sibling is bringing his comedy to television.
First Lady Michelle Obama stopped at a Miami rec center Tuesday to continue her fight against childhood obesity by ensuring that children are staying healthy throughout their day, including after the school bell rings.
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
The future is looking bright at NBC for Golden Globe winner Amy Poehler, not so much for Michael J. Fox.
The Golden Globes are typically Hollywood's bawdiest awards show - "a wonderful mess," said co-host Tina Fey of this year's bash. But in the end, after all the boozy banter - some of it bleeped for broadcast - the 1970s corruption tale "American Hustle" got a very serious push toward Oscar glory, picking up three major awards.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler took the gold again.
Amy Poehler made out with Bono, Tina Fey mocked George Clooney's taste in women and Matt Damon emerged, bizarrely, as the night's recurring gag.
"Saturday Night Live" alumna Amy Poehler says her old show's hire of young comic Sasheer Zamata is awesome.
Tina Fey had a million seller with a book of essays called "Bossypants." Amy Poehler? She has a deal for a book which appears to be a little bit of everything.