- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Amy Ralston
"I only look at it one way," Mrs. Ralston said. "I want to know if he granted additional pardons for other people who are serving 20-to-life for minor drug crimes. I know so many who have had their petitions denied by the Bush administration, who are deserving."
"Independence Day is coming," Amy Ralston noted. "And I think that would be the perfect time for President Bush to grant some more clemencies. I'll be watching the fireworks this Fourth and hope some of the women I left behind will have that same privilege."