- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Amy T. Koch
"Republicans in the Legislature will continue to maintain our strong commitment against raising taxes and holding the line on runaway government spending," she said. "I am always open to hearing thoughts and suggestions from all Minnesotans."
Senate Majority Leader Amy T. Koch, a Republican, said in a statement Tuesday that solving the budget quandary was the responsibility of her and other elected officials.