- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Amy T. Koch
Senate Majority Leader Amy T. Koch, a Republican, said in a statement Tuesday that solving the budget quandary was the responsibility of her and other elected officials.
"Republicans in the Legislature will continue to maintain our strong commitment against raising taxes and holding the line on runaway government spending," she said. "I am always open to hearing thoughts and suggestions from all Minnesotans."