- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Amy Trask
"During this indescribably difficult time, let us all reflect upon what it means to be a Raider _ let us all reflect upon how privileged we are to be Raiders _ and let us all be Raiders," Trask wrote in an email to team employees on Saturday.
"This incident occurred over a year ago, Sebastian was not arrested, we were aware of this matter and this is not news," Raiders CEO Amy Trask said in a statement.