- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Amy Wilhite
President Obama on Tuesday gave Americans a 90-day update on his signature health care initiative - returning to the familiar topic that allowed the president to highlight his biggest political victory instead of again defending his response to the BP oil spill.
"A huge burden has been lifted," said Ms. Wilhite as Mr. Obama put a hand on her shoulder.