- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Ana Ivanović Items
Sixteenth-seeded Ana Ivanovic advanced to the third round of the U.S. Open after Petra Cetkovska withdrew because of a quadriceps injury Thursday.
Novak Djokovic has extended his winning streak to 22 consecutive matches by beating wild card James Blake 6-2, 6-0 in the third round at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Despite being docked a game for a bathroom-break time violation, Ana Ivanovic defeated Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 6-2 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Generali Ladies.
Venus Williams says 30 is the new 20. Sam Querrey likes to think 20 could be No. 1.
Some of the top players in tennis are heading to Yale this week for the final tournament before the U.S. Open _ along with representatives of about a half-dozen companies being wooed in an effort to keep the event alive.
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — Novak Djokovic and Ana Ivanovic, 20-year-old Serbs who rapidly have established themselves among tennis' top players, won Pacific Life Open titles yesterday.
MELBOURNE, Australia — Maria Sharapova won the Australian Open without losing a set, wrapping up her third Grand Slam title with a 7-5, 6-3 victory over Ana Ivanovic today (last night EST).
WIMBLEDON, England — Venus Williams giggled as she clutched the championship trophy against her chest, threw back her head and whooped at the sky.