- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Ana Navarro Items
The Republican Party's 2012 election postmortem concluded it needed to do a better job reaching women, minorities and young voters. They are failing on each score — and the government shutdown set them back even more.
They may have been "beat like baby seals" in the 2012 Republican primaries, but a little more than a year later, some of those losers are already sounding out their chances to try again in 2016.
Sen. Marco Rubio was the glue that held together the immigration deal in the Senate, helping set the stage for adding tens of thousands of Border Patrol agents to the final deal — but failing to win many of the changes the Florida Republican himself said he needed to see.
Jeb Bush's older brother, former President George W. Bush, says the former Florida governor should run for the White House in 2016. Their mother, however, says forget about it — it is time to give another family a shot. .
To young conservatives, gay marriage is pretty much a dead issue, Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker said Sunday.
Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker says that to young conservatives, gay marriage is pretty much a dead issue.
Chicago hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1927, but Democratic strategist Robert Zimmerman made the argument Friday that the GOP in Washington is to blame for the city's gang and gun violence.
George P. Bush, a nephew of former President George W. Bush and son of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, has made a campaign filing in Texas that is required of people planning to run for state office, an official said last week.
The past two weeks have offered Mitt Romney numerous opportunities to clarify his stance on immigration — and every time the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has taken a pass.