- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Ana Navarro Items
Republican David Jolly won Tuesday's special election for the open seat in Florida's 13th Congressional District, defeating Democrat Alex Sink in a hard-fought race that offered both parties the chance to test-drive their political messages ahead of the midterm elections.
Sen. Marco Rubio began 2013 as the talk of the town, riding high in 2016 presidential polls and spearheading Republican efforts to woo the Hispanic voting bloc that helped power President Obama to a second term.
The Republican Party's 2012 election postmortem concluded it needed to do a better job reaching women, minorities and young voters. They are failing on each score — and the government shutdown set them back even more.
They may have been "beat like baby seals" in the 2012 Republican primaries, but a little more than a year later, some of those losers are already sounding out their chances to try again in 2016.
Sen. Marco Rubio was the glue that held together the immigration deal in the Senate, helping set the stage for adding tens of thousands of Border Patrol agents to the final deal — but failing to win many of the changes the Florida Republican himself said he needed to see.
Jeb Bush's older brother, former President George W. Bush, says the former Florida governor should run for the White House in 2016. Their mother, however, says forget about it — it is time to give another family a shot. .
To young conservatives, gay marriage is pretty much a dead issue, Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker said Sunday.
Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker says that to young conservatives, gay marriage is pretty much a dead issue.
Chicago hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1927, but Democratic strategist Robert Zimmerman made the argument Friday that the GOP in Washington is to blame for the city's gang and gun violence.