- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Ana Puig
Tea party activists in Georgia helped kill a proposed sales tax increase that would have raised billions of dollars for transportation projects. In Pennsylvania, tea partyers pushed to have taxpayers send public-school students to private schools. In Ohio, they drove a referendum to block state health insurance mandates.
Ana Puig, the FreedomWorks state director, said she put 34,000 miles on her car building public support for the grants.
"Change happens slowly," Ms. Puig said. "We understand the value of incrementalism."