- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Anaheim Ducks
The Anaheim Ducks are a professional ice hockey team based in Anaheim, California, USA. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). Since their inception, the Ducks have played their home games at the Honda Center. - Source: Wikipedia
A day after Anaheim captain Ryan Getzlaf took a slap shot to the head, the Ducks had already found the lighter side of a potentially disastrous playoff injury.
The Anaheim Ducks roared to a big early lead before blowing three-quarters of it. They skated circles around the Dallas Stars early, only to hold on by their fingernails late.
Moments after securing the No. 1 seed for the Western Conference playoffs, Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was asked the secret to beating the Los Angeles Kings four straight times.
When Jakob Silfverberg's short-handed goal rattled into the Sharks' empty net, the Anaheim Ducks could finally celebrate a division title that nearly got away.
All that is left for the Edmonton Oilers to do in the regular season is to spoil the postseason plans of others.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of their breaks and preserved their slim playoff chances.
Corey Perry got to 40 goals and helped the Anaheim Ducks reach 50 wins.
Ben Scrivens has been a bright spot for the Edmonton Oilers this season.
The Anaheim Ducks were eager to get back on track and the Florida Panthers paid the price.
After erasing Anaheim's 13-point lead in the standings the past two months, a one-goal deficit in the third period was only a minor speed bump for Brent Burns and the San Jose Sharks.
BYU said all the right things. The Cougars felt they had settled down since that emotional first practice after Kyle Collinsworth's season-ending knee injury. They just needed a little more from everyone.
With the Anaheim Ducks bearing down on him all night, Jaroslav Halak couldn't relax for even a moment in front of the Washington Capitals' net until the horn sounded on another victory.
Alex Ovechkin scored the tiebreaking goal early in the third period, and the Capitals kept up their playoff push with a 3-2 victory Tuesday night.
Way back on December 21, BYU traveled to Oregon and almost picked up a big road win. The Cougars led by 10 early in the second half, and then faltered down of the stretch of a 100-96 overtime loss.
The Staples Center crowd threw garbage onto the ice in the final minutes when a key call went against the Los Angeles Kings.