- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Anaheim Ducks
The Anaheim Ducks are a professional ice hockey team based in Anaheim, California, USA. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). Since their inception, the Ducks have played their home games at the Honda Center. - Source: Wikipedia
The 29-year-old Kesler is a standout two-way center who has spent his entire 10-season career in Vancouver, compiling six 20-goal seasons and 392 points while playing an agitating physical style. The two-time U.S. Olympian won the Selke Trophy in 2011 as the NHL's best defensive forward.
Former Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau drops to 1-5 in Game 7s as an NHL bench boss as Kings eliminate Ducks.
The Los Angeles Kings are facing their fifth playoff elimination game of the spring.
A few minutes after John Gibson finished his NHL playoff debut by shutting out a vaunted postseason power, the Anaheim Ducks' rookie goalie barely seemed to register a pulse, let alone any visible excitement.
Staring down the prospect of an 0-3 series deficit, the Anaheim Ducks finally figured out a way to beat the Los Angeles Kings.
When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena.
The width of Alec Martinez's shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener.
After waiting 20 years to meet in the playoffs, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks provided an overtime thriller in the opening tussle for Southern California supremacy.
After sharing the Southern California hockey market for two decades, the Kings and Ducks will meet for the first time in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
Southern California is in hockey heaven.
This time Nick Bonino and the Anaheim Ducks took care of business in Game 6.
Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was certainly trying to remain optimistic, even if he didn't expect such a dramatic comeback.
Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt was fined $1,474 - the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement - by the NHL on Saturday for spearing Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry in the groin Friday night.
Ryan Getzlaf wore the strain all over his exhausted face. In the past 51 hours or so, he had taken a slap shot to the jaw, attended the birth of his third child and propelled the Anaheim Ducks to two gritty playoff victories.
The Anaheim Ducks roared to a big early lead before blowing three-quarters of it. They skated circles around the Dallas Stars early, only to hold on by their fingernails late.