- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Anaheim Ducks Items
The Anaheim Ducks realize they're in for plenty of tight defensive games in the next seven weeks while the rest of the NHL attempts to catch them atop the standings.
Once the shock and emotions of leaving Buffalo and the Sabres began to wear off, goalie Ryan Miller began looking forward to the challenge he and Steve Ott will face in living up to the St. Louis Blues' expectations.
The secret is out on T.J. Oshie, who showed the world at the Sochi Olympics he's perfected the art of the shootout.
Washington State lulled Oregon to sleep in the first half. Mike Moser woke the Ducks back up.
Sometimes, workmanlike is good enough.
Atonye Nyingifa tied her career-high with 34 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead UCLA to a 103-83 win over Oregon on Monday.
The Anaheim Ducks regained their scoring touch - with a little help from the Nashville Predators.
Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!"
Oregon State rallied in the second half of its previous game behind Roberto Nelson.